Note on the bowel cleanse
Each bottle of turmeric contains 120 capsules, but a total of 126 are needed for a full three weeks. Meaning, a person will be missing a single day of this supplement with the cleanse. That won’t adversely effect the cleanse.
- The therapeutic uses of turmeric include fighting liver diseases, especially those that result in jaundice, cholecystitis (inflammation of the gallbladder), biliary colic, and dyspepsia. One’s appetite often returns, which is commonly lacking in these types of diseases. It should not be used if you also suffer from stomach ulcers or intestinal bleeding.
- Hepatobiliary problems, hepatitis.
- Liver protector.
- Prevents thromboembolism. Improves circulation.
- Cholelithiasis (gallstones).
- Cholecystitis (inflammation of the gallbladder).
- Bacterial infections.
- Inflammations of all sorts.
- 2-3 capsules with each meal.