Why don’t we carry copper handholds? Didn’t Dr Clark say to use copper?

Dr. Clark used copper because that’s what she had available and it was a decent conductor of electricity, but it’s actually almost the worst option. Copper is toxic when it oxidized. Dr. Clark suggested to wrap the copper pipes with paper towels but even then copper, if oxidized, will diffuse through that easily. Verdigris makes the toxicity even worst.

Carbon is non toxic and is really the best solution for the electrodes. But we also have a metal alternative in the stainless steel ones.

Dr. Clark Handholds